At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We support companies and organizations to deliver benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Fidelity is committed to continually strengthening diversity and inclusivity, in our workplace and our communities. We believe that building and sustaining this culture is both the right thing to do and a business imperative.
We are committed to five focus areas that we believe will engender further positive change for our organization:
1. Increasing the diversity within our company, at all levels.
2. Ensuring inclusion across our workforce, by removing the barriers that can deter or delay it.
3. Creating new opportunities and value for our customers and the communities where we live, work, and serve, by participating in efforts addressing systemic issues that drive inequalities.
4. Being open about our diversity and inclusion progress, including what is working and what is not with respect to increasing our diversity.
5. Being clear about roles and accountability for all associates and working together to achieve our desired outcomes and to maintain our safe and inclusive workplace.
Within Fidelity you’ll find many employee-run networks that bring people together based on shared passions, backgrounds, and hopes for change we can make – together. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are a powerful form of engagement and development for our people and make a large contribution on the business helping to ensure our products and services are delivered in a welcoming and equitable environment.