Since 1971, the family-run Trad’s Pest Control has built a strong reputation for integrity, generosity, service, and customer commitment throughout the Greater Jacksonville community!
- Trad’s Pest Control was originally started as Trad’s Garden Center in 1971 by Betty and Lou Trad.
- In 1979 Lou Trad opened Trad’s Pest Control, providing lawn and ornamental pest control services.
- In 1989 their daughter, Denise Trad Wartan, joined and successfully took over both the Garden Center, Landscape and Pest Control departments.
- Denise continued to grow the business by expanding into Household Pest Control and Rodent Control in 2006, Termite Treatment in 2010 and Fumigation in 2011.
- With Lou retiring in 2015, Denise fully took over operations.
- In 2019, the garden center was sold to focus the company solely on pest control and lawn service.
Honors & Certifications
The National Pest Management Association has awarded Trad’s Pest Control its highest designation, “Quality Pro.” Only 3% of pest control services meet the standards that earn this certification. We are also certified by Florida Green Industries!
Commitment To The Community
With the increasing demand for Trad’s Pest Control and lawn services in Clay County communities, Denise Wartan, Trad’s general manager, made the decision to join the Clay County Chamber of Commerce. Playing an active roll in our community is something we are dedicated to.