Host/Cashier avg $15-$20/hour. Weekly Pay. Insurance Benefits. 401k. Flexible Schedule. Employee discount at all of our locations.
As Host/Cashier you are the first impression for our guests. You will be responsible to provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests, by welcoming and warmly greeting guests on arrival. As host you will manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes. As cashier you will taking orders and processing payments.
Additional Activities & Responsibilities
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Engage in conversation with guests and suggest menu items.
- Record guest names and the number of people in party and provide guests with estimated waiting time when immediate seating is limited.
- Assign guests to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and guests to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
- Inspect dining & serving areas and restrooms to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.