Administrative Assistant-Jacksonville Florida
We are a growing Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility clinic, with a unique and valuable offering that helps people who have been struggling with infertility. We are seeking a professional, energetic, and polished full-time Administrative Assistant to support our amazing patients and team of professionals, in the Jacksonville, FL area. The ideal Administrative Assistant candidate will possess a strong personal character and will consistently demonstrate attention to detail, loyalty, empathy towards others, dependability, self-motivation, trustworthiness, strong organizational skills, the ability to multi task and excellence in customer service.
- Implementing and coordinating physician and midlevel schedules in EMR for three locations.
- Check schedules multiple times a day to ensure adjustments to schedule have been made.
- Administrative support to the physicians, midlevels, medical directors and/or practice managers and executives.
- General office duties. Including but not limited to, copying, filing, faxing, check requests, mailings, typing of correspondence, initiating and responding to emails, conference call scheduling, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, creating and maintaining files.
- Answers the phones as needed.
- Utilize Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) to create and maintain correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Maintenance/management of all office equipment to include phone, voicemail and computer systems.
- Orders, maintains and ensures availability of supplies and materials for the department within the budgetary parameters.
- Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements as needed.
- Special projects as needed.
- May organize and track credentialing needs for physicians and midlevels.
- Takes and types practice meeting minutes, as needed.
- Schedules meetings and maintains calendars for the physicians and midlevel practitioners as needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations and Company policy.
- Present a positive, professional appearance and convey a professional demeanor in the performance of assigned duties.
- Responsible for following all facility, organization and department precautions and procedures in the performance of all job duties to ensure a safe work environment for self and others.
- Complete compliance requirements as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and particularly with Word & Excel
- Prior experience with electronic health record software
- Attention to detail
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance