- RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE MAKING YEAST, OLD-FASHIONED AND CAKE DOUGH FROM SCRATCH; ROLLING, CUTTING AND FRYING DOUGHNUTS; PREP; CLEANING DOUGH WORKSTATION AND DISHES.
- TIME MANAGEMENT, INDEPENDENT DECISION MAKING AND ABILITY TO WORK EFFICIENTLY ARE NEEDED SKILLS TO SUCEED IN THIS POSITION.
- MUST HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND KIND DEMEANOR. WE HAVE A SMALL, DEDICATED TEAM AND IT’S IMPORTANT YOU FIT IN WITH THAT DYNAMIC.
- WE VALUE TEAM PLAYERS. IT’S EXPECTED THAT YOU WILL JUMP IN WILLINGLY WHERE NEEDED. TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.
- MUST WORK QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO STAND ON YOUR FEET FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50 LBS OR MORE.
- KITCHEN (DOUGH ESPECIALLY) EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- WEEKENDS AND SOME HOLIDAYS ARE REQUIRED.
Our doughnuts are handmade from scratch in small batches. We use real, high quality ingredients with a focus on exceptional local ingredients in our recipes—from our signature doughs to our glazes and fillings. And for you foodies out there…our house raised doughnut is a brioche style yeast dough. It's springy but also rich, buttery and tender with a slight chew! Now we need a doughnut.
We serve locally roasted coffee from Vagabond Coffee Company. Vagabond roasts to highlight the natural flavor profiles unique to each coffee.
"We know that we're a small part of a larger coffee story so we do our very best to honor the producers of the coffee by simply highlighting the quality that's already present in the beans" -Will Morgan, Owner of Vagabond.
Our shop is a friendly spot for neighbors, friends and families to connect and enjoy.
We want to share our love of dough with you, so we built two giant windows looking into our kitchen. And if you have littles, we have a special play nook for them too.
We hope to do this by serving doughnuts with a big smile, emphasizing outstanding local ingredients in our recipes
and partnering with other businesses around town on fun events and pop-ups.