Pacs Administrator- Jacksonville Florida
Cancer Specialists of North Florida is recruiting for an experienced PACS Administrator for our busy Imaging Department. This is not a remote position. The PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications Systems) Administrator is responsible for clinical workflow functions of the CSNF PACS system and radiology integrated systems. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Works directly with PACS vendor to ensure that PACS system is operating efficiently, quality control measure are being performed, schedules and oversees install/upgrade functions.
- Provides support to internal and external CSNF PACS users.
- Troubleshoots issues related to PACS and Imaging medical record systems. This includes but not limited to working with outside vendors, internal and external users.
- Familiar with Imaging workflow, Imaging Informatics, and hl-7 interfaces.
- Sets up new users (internal and external) and provides training.
- Works with PACS vendor and IT department to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues.
- Works with IT department to ensure that data security measures are in place.
- Manages internal and external PACS access and ensures that proper user agreements are maintained.
- Monitors system use and storage.
- Responsible for days to day operations of PACS.
- Analyze user processes and provides support.
- Monitors error logs for application errors and provides a resolution.
- Acts as a liaison for all IT related radiology needs.
- Provides software and hardware recommendations.
- Trains physician and staff how to use PACS system.
- Provides budgeting input for PACS upgrades, storage, and radiology workflow systems.
- Merge patient accounts and migrate patient data.
- Provides access to power share, provides user access and training.
- Familiar with all radiology applications HIS, RIS, and EMR.
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and 1 year of experience in related field.
- Radiology experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CIIP (Certified Imaging Informatics Professional) preferred. Additional certifications as needed or required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
About Cancer Specialists of North Florida
Are you a clinical professional seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the field of medical/radiation oncology and hematology? Cancer Specialists of North Florida (CSNF), the largest oncology practice in the region, may be the career choice for you!
With 10 community centers across Northeast Florida, ranging from Palm Coast to the Northside of Jacksonville, a new career opportunity at CSNF could be just several minutes from your home. We offer an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance and a 401 k plan and are an equal opportunity employer.