Recruiter- Jacksonville Florida
Cancer Specialists of North Florida is recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter for our busy Specialty Practice. The Healthcare Recruiter supports Cancer Specialists of North Florida’s mission to attract top talent for our organization. The Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment including the on-boarding process. The Recruiter will partner with our hiring managers to understand their business needs and find the most qualified applicant for the position. The recruiter must be very knowledgeable with social media platforms for recruiting, job fairs and school recruiting. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Creates sourcing strategies to attract and find top talent candidates to fill open positions including using technology search techniques, establish external relationships and support and attend recruitment hiring events.
- Ensures job descriptions exists for all positions; revised as needed with approval from management.
- Writes and places job advertising in various social media sites ie: LinkedIn, Facebook, school recruitment websites etc.
- Develops relationships with local schools for recruitment of students.
- Screens and selects top talent candidates by conducting initial interviews, submit viable candidates to hiring manager for review. Hiring manager makes final hiring decision.
- Present offers including salary offer and benefits.
- Completes the on-boarding process ie: background checks, pre-employment drug screening etc.
- Knowledge and application of federal and state law compliance and regulations, including but not limited to ADA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, EEOC, and ERISA
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources hiring practices. i.e. EEOC, I-9, ADEA
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and develop relationships with applicants and business leaders over the telephone and in person.
- Effective negotiating and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in face pace environment with strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Accepts ownership of job roles, able to work independently and in a team environment, takes responsibility for own actions.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentially of all pertinent applicant and company information
Full time Position, Monday – Friday
Education and Experience:
- Three – Five years Recruiting in a medical setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Three to five years of generalized HR office experience and/or training, preferably in a healthcare company with approximately 400 employees
- Experience with social media recruiting
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- SHRM-CP (Certified Professional) - preferred
- SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional) – preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
About Cancer Specialists of North Florida
Are you a clinical professional seeking a challenging and rewarding career in the field of medical/radiation oncology and hematology? Cancer Specialists of North Florida (CSNF), the largest oncology practice in the region, may be the career choice for you!
With 10 community centers across Northeast Florida, ranging from Palm Coast to the Northside of Jacksonville, a new career opportunity at CSNF could be just several minutes from your home. We offer an excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance and a 401 k plan and are an equal opportunity employer.