1. Clean assigned areas:
2. Dust window sills, air vents, and any other area assigned by the supervisor.
3. Empty trash from any and all trash receptacles.
4. Clean and sterilize restroom facilities.
5. Clean up bodily messes including vomit, feces, urine, and blood in accordance with training.
6. Remove waste in the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch.
7. Assist with cleaning cafeteria tables.
8.Prepare meeting rooms for guests such as prepare refreshments and provide chairs and the necessary equipment to meeting Prepare hot refreshments in teachers' lounge ( coffee, tea) in early morning Keep cafeteria floors at an acceptable clean level.
9. Sterilize all high-use areas to reduce the spread of bacteria and any other harmful agents.
10. Assist events, projects, or tasks (such as a move or bring items for events need) Accept incoming deliveries and place in assigned storage areas promptly.
11. Assist with the building preventative maintenance processes and monitoring systems for extended life of facility-related components.
12. Travel may be required to nearby schools or warehouses/storage.
13. Participate, successfully, in the training programs offered to increase the individual’s skill and proficiency related to the assignments.
14. Review current developments, literature, and janitorial sources of information related to job responsibility.
15. Ensure adherence to OSHA and maximum safety procedures.
16. Perform other duties as delegated by Supervisor.
17. Follow federal and state laws, as well as company policies.
18. Do basic building fixes ( run unclogged toilet, change bulbs, fill holes with available materials)
19. Paint building and do deep cleaning as needed
20. If more work is needed for select events school will ask the additional janitors to be on duty such as stem nights, curriculum nights after 4 pm until the end of the event. An additional regular hourly charge may be made
River City Science Academy Schools are committed to a policy of equal treatment for all individuals applying for employment at our schools. River City Science Academy Schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation or national or ethnic origin.
River City Science Academy (RCSA) is a Tuition Free, Public, Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) focus, Duval County Public Charter School located in Jacksonville. RCSA provides strong academics and college bound programs in addition to after school programs. RCSA is one of the successful charter schools in Florida. RCSA is recognized as High Performing Charter School by Florida Department of Education (FLDOE).