*This is not a remote position*
Looking for B2B sales driven professionals
Sign-on BONUS + Competitive Salary + Quarterly Incentives
Increase practice’s billable revenue by broadening referring physician base, strengthening existing referring relationships, and promoting brand awareness among the medical community and general consumers.
This position works under and reports directly to the Marketing & Sales Manager and works in concert with the practice physicians/providers.
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct at least 40 office visits per week, all of which need to be with a decision maker (MD/DO, PA, ARNP, Midwife, referral coordinator, nurse), 40% of which must be with a provider (MD/DO, PA, ARNP, Midwife). The purpose of these visits will be to:
Effectively manage territory
· Territory includes, but not limited to Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Southern Georgia and surrounding areas
· Call on targeted offices at the required reach and frequency
· Conduct “lunch and learns” in appropriate/high potential offices to educate staff and physicians on services/products/protocols (lunches are in addition to weekly sales call quota)
Track all interactions and analyze referral trends
· Enter detailed notes in CRM for each field contact made and provide weekly reports to practice
· Maintain, update and refine our sales database for all offices, referring physicians and staff/office contacts
· Run timely reports to accurately track referring office activity (number of referrals, increase/decrease in referrals, etc.)
· If offered a bonus plan, liaison is responsible for compiling data and submitting for approval
Coordinate resolution of customer service issues between referring offices and practice.
Suggest any marketing opportunities you believe would be appropriate for the practice’s audience.
Suggest marketing materials (handouts, articles, etc.) to improve efficacy in the field.
When needed, coach practice providers on how to effectively market themselves during provider meetings/lunch.
Maintain excellent relationship and communication with internal staff and physicians.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the specialty by shadowing doctors, attending seminars/webinars, reading articles, etc.
II. CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION
· Ensure confidentiality of all patients’ records and care per confidentiality policy and HIPAA policies
· Maintain the utmost confidentiality of all pertinent referral records, business plan and files
III. SCOPE OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
· Submit monthly expense reports on a timely basis
· Monitor and maintain pre-approved sales and marketing expenditures within practice budget
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, healthcare administration or related field preferred
· Team player, positive attitude with strong foundation of relationship building
· Sales: 1-3 years in the healthcare industry or related area
· Sales/marketing specific background with focus on consultative selling