Busser- Jacksonville Florida
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Remove used tableware as guest has finished using them; clear tables after guests leave.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remove used tableware as guest has finished using them.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to bus bins and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Between seatings, promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Clean windows and seat cracks. Clean table tops.
- Inspect restrooms every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with plate removal, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Keep all Front of House areas of the restaurant clean, floor around trash cans and walk ways.
- Thank guests as they are leaving.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- MUST BE AVAILABLE 6:00 am to 4:00 pm EVERYDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.
- Full time applicants must consider Keke's as their primary place of employment.
- All Employees must have dark blue jeans with a black belt and black non-slip shoes on the first day of work.
- NO VISIBLE TATTOOS (When wearing a short sleeve polo shirt).