Dishwasher- Jacksonville Florida
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dish room clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul trash to dumpster.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation, production areas and dish room as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Clean walls, floors, sinks, mops, and cooler floor daily.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE 6:00 am to 4:00 pm EVERYDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.
- Full time applicants must consider Keke's as their primary place of employment.
- All Employees must have dark blue jeans with a black belt and black non-slip shoes on the first day of work.
- Keke's must be your primary place of employment.
Go to job list
About KeKe's Breakfast Cafe