Assistant Kitchen Manager-Jacksonville Florida
We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team! Metro Diner is known for warm, welcoming service, familiar faces, and award-winning food. At Metro Diner, “simply delicious” defines our food and 100% Guest Satisfaction is our main priority. We don’t just speak about our culture – we live and breathe it every day – it’s who we are!
Managers oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- A great team that’s waiting for you to join!
- A family-oriented business model
- Competitive benefits
- Paid vacation
- Long-term career growth
- The people skills to ensure all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times
- The attention to detail to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards
- A commitment to achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation, and cleanliness
- The willingness to learn and implement all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs
- The ability to control cash and other receipts
- The capability to make employment and termination recommendations
- Willingness to work in a hands-on restaurant environment
You might also have:
- Experience as a Manager in a fast-paced work environment
- The motivation to continually strive to support your team in all areas of professional development
- Working experience in preparing all required paperwork, forms, reports, and schedules
- Knowledge of scheduling labor by anticipated business activity
- Experience implementing corrective action in a prompt, fair, and consistent manner
- A complete understanding of all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, Team Members, and Guests