We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team! Metro Diner is known for warm, welcoming service, familiar faces, and award-winning food. At Metro Diner, “simply delicious” defines our food and 100% Guest Satisfaction is our main priority. We don’t just speak about our culture – we live and breathe it every day – it’s who we are!
A Host is a personal representation of the overall hospitality and quality of the restaurant. It is of utmost importance for you to make sure each Guest receives a cheerful and sincere greeting. You must also make sure every Guest is sincerely thanked and invited to come back and dine with us.
- A great team that’s waiting for you to join!
- A family-oriented business model
- Competitive benefits
- Paid vacation
- Long-term career growth
- A genuine SMILE!
- A commitment to ensuring that Metro Diner presents a positive image through warm welcoming and sincere thanks as Guests depart
- The people skills to calmly and professionally communicate with Guests, Team Members, and Vendor Partners
- The ability to seat Guests at tables as quickly as possible
- The understanding of how to accurately record Guest names on a wait list
- The efficiency to answer the telephone by the second ring
- Organizational skills to keep the front of the diner tidy and attractive
You may also have:
- Experience as a Host in a fast-paced work environment
- Working experience in providing accurate wait times to Guests
- Poise and grace to handle Guests’ questions and complaints about wait times
- Familiarity with sound systems to call Guests and headsets to communicate with Team Members
- The motivation to work with servers, expo, and bussers to ensure efficient operations focusing on Guests’ needs