Smith Hulsey & Busey seeks to hire a part-time Courier.
· Retrieving and delivering packages, documents, and mail within the firm offices and around the downtown Jacksonville area as needed; the firm will provide a vehicle to be used for business transactions when driving is necessary;
· Operating reception while the receptionist is on breaks- which includes: answering and transferring calls, reserving conference rooms, signing for and logging in deliveries, greeting office guests;
· Picking up, inventorying, and delivering meals for in-office events and meetings;
· Setting up and breaking down beverage stations for in-office events and meetings;
· Reporting to the firm’s General Services Coordinator for other necessary duties
· Ability to walk and stand for 4-5 hours consecutively
· Ability to move and lift heavy items –such as boxes of paper and large water jugs
· Business casual dress and demeanor in our professional setting
· Currently possess a driver’s license with a proven record of safe driving
Courier will be paid competitive hourly rates and are paid on a weekly basis.
Smith Hulsey & Busey is a full-service law firm representing clients in all areas of healthcare, corporate law, bankruptcy, mergers and acquisitions, complex commercial litigation, sports litigation, trusts and estates, real estate and land use. We represent clients in all stages of growth (start-ups, regional, national, global Fortune 500s) and all types of ownership (family-owned, not-for-profit, privately held, publicly traded).
The Firm Describes Its Culture as:
Every member of the SHB team has a role that contributes to our operational success. Our reputation is built on the excellent skills, hard work and innovation of our entire team, not just our lawyers. As part of our team, you’ll have opportunities to share your ideas and participate in challenging, rewarding work.