Recreation/Nursery Attendant- Jacksonville Florida
Thank you for applying to one of the most premier places to work in the Northeast Florida! People are our greatest asset and we are currently seeking people like you who have a desire to join our team.
Staff at The Lodge & Club enjoy a safe and beautiful working environment at the #1 Beach Resort in Northeast Florida!
What is the #1 trait of our staff members? A great attitude! Being a member of this high performance team includes various resort privileges, and an assortment of other benefits! We are looking for qualified candidates with a great attitude to join our staff! Team members at The Lodge & Club are enthusiastic, respectful, enjoy working hard and having fun. Career growth, training and promotional opportunities are always available to those with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach is the top place to work on the beach in Northeast Florida, so come join our extraordinary team and see why!
Responsibilities for this Position
- Must be CPR certified or can be certified through employment.
- 1-2 years of experience working with children of various ages preferred.
- Nursery/Kids Club
- Watch, entertain, and provide a safe environment for the children of the members while they are working out, utilizing our pool facilities, dining, and/or playing tennis.
- Keep the Nursery clean, organized, and safe for the children following the provided cleaning procedures.
- Maintain an inventory of all toys, games, etc. and informing the Supervisor of any needs related to those items.
- Have members sign in and out their children.
- Complete all Nursery charges to the correct member account number.
- Take reservations for all events with accuracy.
- Maintain a general knowledge of all events through monthly meetings and calendars.
- Brainstorm, plan, and participate in event planning.
- Keep children safe at all times during events.
- Assist in events such as birthday parties, team building, sunset pony rides, Beach Olympics, dive-in movies, Summer Camp, holiday activities, PJ Parties, Etiquette Dinners, themed parties and corporate groups.
Commensurate with experience with opportunity of gratitude's from events
Varied to include weekends and holidays
- Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Free Parking
- Staff Cafe
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER