Massage Therapist $2,000 Hiring Bonus - Full Time & Part Time Weekend
Thank you for applying to one of the most premier places to work in the Northeast Florida! People are our greatest asset and we are currently seeking people like you who have a desire to join our team.
Responsibilities for the Massage Therapist - Full Time & Part Time Weekend!
- At least one year massage experience preferred as well as a Florida State Massage License. Expertise in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Maternity and Hot Stone Massages, as well as body services. Previous spa experience desired.
Compensation Averages $66/hour including commissions
- $2,000 Hiring Bonus paid incrementally
- First Full Week of Pay $500.00
- $500 paid out at 30 days, 60 days and 90 days
- We pay for No-Show and cancelled appointments
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays and split shifts if needed.
- Must be willing and able to promote, sell and educate about spa retail products. Also attend sales and product training as needed.
- Get acquainted with and understand “performance booking system” at the spa.
- Must be able to administer all salon services offered by the spa to members and guests.
- Prepare and maintain the massage area daily.
- Maintains the supplies and the treatment area.
- Stay updated on the latest developments pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in their usage.
- Communicate frequently with the members and guests to their total satisfaction and to obtain feedback, following up on observations, suggestions and any complaints.
- Aim for zero customer complaints, at all times.
- Knowledgeable of all safety and sanitation standards appropriate to the performance of the job, adhere to state board guidelines.
- Performs special projects delegated by the supervisor, manager, directors or team leaders.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the facility, and work area at all times.
- Keep current license necessary to position at all times.
- Must attend scheduled education classes from start to finish.
- Perform and follow up on all other duties assigned by the Spa Director, Manager or Supervisor.
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Paid Vacation/Holidays/Sick
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Free Parking
- Staff Café
- Employee Discounted Services & 40% Off Retails Products!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER