Job Title: Practice Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsible for managing daily office operations including medical and financial record keeping and scheduling.
- Ensure patient records are maintained in an organized, accurate manner.
- Complete forms and daily financial reports in an accurate manner.
- Assist with medical and post-operative procedures as assigned.
- Maintain operating room facilities in accordance with established requirements.
- Ensure medical equipment is sterilized and maintained, and arrange for repairs as needed.
- Apply knowledge of schedules to support smooth appointment flow.
- Direct office staff to respond to post operative emergency situations as needed.
- Inventory and purchase all office and medical supplies as needed.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an effective organization through the selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of employees.
- Adhere to all approved company policies and procedures.
- Apply knowledge of the Exposure Control Plan and adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct staff meetings.
- Maintain client retention.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Patient Relations
- Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
Prior management experience required.
- Employee must regularly:
- Use Hands
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or crawl
- Lift up to 40 pounds
60 days of employment
- Free exams
- 30% off services
- 20% off medication and products
- Flea & heartworm preventative