Customer Service Representatives
Rapidly growing Home Medical Equipment company in Jacksonville is seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives for our Customer Service, Rehab and Sleep Departments. We have been providing durable medical equipment, supplies and services to patients in Northeast Florida for over 30 years in a strong teamwork environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working with us for more than 10, 15 and 20+ years!
If you possess strong organization skills, are detail oriented, self-motivated, have excellent follow through skills, knowledge of reimbursement sources and medical terminology, enjoy variety and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, and want to be a part of a dynamic team, we want to talk to you!
· Handling all aspects of patient order processing
· Entering and maintaining patient information, maintaining records and record-keeping systems
· Verification of physician orders and patient insurance coverage
· Utilization of insurance web portals
· Diagnosis documentation
· Answering telephones, assisting patients, and problem resolution
· One to two years experience in a Customer Relations/Customer Service capacity, preferably in the medical or a related field
· Knowledge of DME regulations, HCPC Codes and medical terminology desired; will train
· Demonstrated success in problem resolution and developing positive relationships with customers, physician office staff, insurance representatives and referral sources via telephone.
· Must be proactive and detail oriented with strong organization and follow-through skills
· Pleasant and professional telephone manner
· Demonstrated ability to handle issues/concerns and difficult customers with a positive attitude and outlook.
· Strong people and relationship building skills plus a caring attitude are essential
Compensation commensurate with experience, please provide your minimum salary requirement.
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability Insurance Available
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation after one year of service
· 401(k) after one year of service
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Personal Protective Equipment is provided to all employees; disinfection and cleaning processes are in place and enforced; social distancing is enforced. The Safety of our employees and patients is primary.
About our Company:
In the early 1980’s our President, David Fletcher, utilized a small space in the back of his father’s pharmacy to begin Fletcher’s Medical Supplies making deliveries in a pick-up truck. Together, David and his brother Mike Fletcher, our Vice-President, grew the small family business into a large corporation while maintaining a foundation of core family values.
We have a solid commitment to providing quality patient care to the community we serve. Our products and services are designed with
Our core business is Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (hospital beds, wheelchairs, walking aids, oxygen and more), and includes Pediatric Respiratory, Specialty Rehab, and Sleep Therapy. All of our products and services are designed to improve the quality of life for our patients. In many cases our patients would not be able to live at home without our equipment, our licensed Respiratory Therapists’ visits, or our 24 hour emergency on-call services.
In 1998, Fletcher’s Medical Supplies expanded to open a medically needy day care center for babies and small children that require specialized medical care. Tender Care, the day care center, is operated by nurses and certified nursing assistants. This is an invaluable service to parents who work and cannot afford in-home nursing for their children during those critical early years when daily medical care is required. The day care center is just like any other day care center you may visit. The children play and learn and have fun, all while their medical needs are monitored and addressed by licensed nurses.
Fletcher’s Medical Supplies’ service area focused on the North Florida region. Company growth resulted in the organization out-growing the corporate offices that the company called ‘home’ for 23 years. In early 2010, the company expanded once again with the purchase of our beautiful new 30,000 square foot building to house the corporate offices and warehouse facility.
Service with a Personal Touch is the company’s mission statement, and striving to provide and maintain that personalized service is what makes our company stand out as a leader in excellence in the communities we serve. ‘Going the extra mile’ is standard procedure when it comes to providing equipment and services for our patients.
We look forward to serving you as we to continue to grow and work to stand out in excellence, providing Service with a Personal Touch.
If you possess strong people and relationship building skills plus a caring attitude, are self-motivated and take pride in your work, have excellent follow through skills, enjoy variety and multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, we want to talk to you! Many of our employees have been with our organization for 10, 15 years and longer, and are enjoying long term careers with us.
Fletcher’s Medical Supplies, Inc. is and Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Alcohol Free workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of an extensive background screen.