Customer Service Representative-Jacksonville
Candidates applying must reside in Jacksonville, FL. This is a hybrid position of in office and remote work.
Coordinates resource management for the veteran services call center. Ensures efficient screening, evaluation and triage of incoming referrals.
- Coordinates resource management for the call center; identifies and develops relationships with regional healthcare providers to establish support services that are realistic, appropriate and accessible.
- Creates and maintains provider database and ensures department staff are aware of current available resources.
- Addresses potential shifts in service care needs or health care trends impacting future resource management.
- Ensures efficient screening, evaluation and triage of incoming referrals.
- Handles escalated referral intakes to provide clinical support and care management, when appropriate.
- Collaborates with healthcare team involved in patient�s care to enhance care plan and integration of services; contributes to understanding of social and emotional elements related to diagnosis and treatment.
- Performs follow up activities to ensure care provided is patient-focused, high quality, efficient, and cost effective.
- Collaborates with providers to address and remove barriers to care; makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensures operating compliance with government and agency regulations; completes documentation in accordance with policies and procedures of the organization, State and Federal regulations.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member’s base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).
The salary range for this position is $31,200-$50,232/year