- Department: Mobile Health
- Schedule: 40 hours weekly Monday-Friday
- Hospital: Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside-Dillon Building
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
As a military friendly organization, Ascension promotes career flexibility and offers many benefits to help support the well-being of our military families, spouses, veterans and reservists. Our associates are empowered to apply their military experience and unique perspective to their civilian career with Ascension.
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN, Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today for additional specifics.
Plan, oversee, and manage community outreach programs.
- Build collaborative working relationships with community agencies/partners and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with the planning, evaluation, and identification of needs for community outreach services.
- Assist in the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures, and programs.
- Monitor risk management concerns of program operations and consults with legal council on maintaining compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Manage staff relations and performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, and payroll.
- Manage process to ensure compliance and accuracy for community outreach reporting in accordance with national standards and reporting requirements.
- High School diploma equivalency with 3 years of cumulative experience OR Associate's
degree/Bachelor's degree with 2 years of cumulative experience OR 7 years of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.
- 3 years of leadership or management experience preferred.