Henderson Haven's Community Supports positions are considered Creative Training Assistants Level 2, (CTA2), and are an intrictal part of our mission to help ensure all those we serve in the five NE counties of Florida are given the opportunity to live a life of their own design and choosing.
OVERVIEW: The Creative Training Assistant- level 2 (CTA2) a plays a vital part in fostering independence in the lives of the individuals Henderson Haven serves. The CTA2 works as a trainer and caregiver for clients at the Henderson Haven facility and in the community. Each CTA2 should be aware that every shift should be utilized to promote further opportunities to teach new skills, build on those already present, and to connect the individuals to their community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assisting individuals with the following:
· Working with supervisor in assisting individuals with their academic, social, and life skill goals.
· Assisting individuals with snacks and meals, and recreational/leisure activities.
· Assisting individuals with their personal hygiene needs including: toileting, diaper/pull up changes, clothing changes, and bathing.
· Cleaning and organizing work areas.
· Assisting with and/or documenting the progress/work of each individual on the daily report.
· Assisting with and attending fieldtrips.
· Reporting to supervisor and documenting any Injury/Accident Reports.
· Other duties as assigned or related to the job.
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Henderson Haven is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing those we serve the ability to live a life of their own design and choosing. We have a number of programs from 3 years of age and up, center or community based, with many flexible shifts and days. If you’re looking for a job that challenges you each day and allows you to go home with the feeling you’ve accomplished something good, then these opportunities may be for you!