About The Job
We have a opening for a motivated and hardworking person to join and support our team. This upbeat environment requires an individual who can demonstrate amazing multitasking abilities during a variety of duties. The right candidate for this position is fun, very outgoing, positive, and driven with a strong desire satisfy the customer base.
Locally-owned and operated for 20 years, we are one of the the largest turnkey operations in Northeast Florida and the primary provider to over 300 apartment complexes and commercial facilities throughout the area
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 plus years accounts receivable experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years administrative experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Must have superior analytical and decision making skills with quick response time
- Excellent people skills - a positive attitude and an outgoing personality is essential.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Pro Plus 2018, Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, and Excel. Comfortable with technology and able to learn new software quickly.
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Superior organizational skills, dependability and great follow through on tasks.
- Must be very detailed oriented and a self-starter.
- Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
- Construction/multifamily/turnkey experience a plus!
- Bilingual also a plus!
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Heavy data entry (creating proposals, inputting jobs into scheduling software, updating records and profiles, etc)
- Manages incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Responsible for making collection phone calls and in person visits occasionally when necessary and other means to keep payments on track
- This position will train and assist in the scheduling process as needed daily
- Ensure all incoming customer calls and e-mails are answered and responded to in a timely manor, resolving any issues or questions related to service requests as well as entering all service requests
- Collaborate with sales team to maximize quality control and schedule fulfillment.
- Manage service calendar by communicating with clients and employees and entering or moving customer service requests to the earliest possible dates
- Dispatching technicians as needed and keeping continuous contact with employees throughout the day
- Maintain customer records so we remain current with accurate customer pricing
- Increase customer service and satisfaction by consistently assigning and reviewing quality control.
- Resolving any potential issues or inaccuracies by researching discrepancies.
- Perform various accounts payable/ receivable duties as needed
- Other duties as requested
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including highly competitive salary, paid holidays, 401K, and a friendly team environment.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off