Body Shop Parts Associate
Tom Nehl Truck Company has a full-time Body Shop parts associate position available.
Tom Nehl, the undisputed best heavy-duty truck dealership in Northeast Florida and South Georgia, is looking for experienced and qualified Parts associate to join our Body Shop team. Tom Nehl represents multiple manufacturers, including Freightliner; Volvo; Western Star; Isuzu; Sprinter; Capacity; Detroit; Caterpillar; and Cummins.
Tom Nehl Truck Company provides a very competitive wage. In addition, we have a full benefit package which includes the options for medical, vision, employer paid dental insurance, HSA with an employer contribution, FSA, $20,000 employer paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans. We offer paid time off and seven paid holidays per year.
- Responsible for keeping parts shelves clean and organized. Ensure repair order numbers are written on every item.
- Receipt in parts ordered for the Body Shop, ensuring filled orders match the parts request and that parts delivered to the technicians match the parts listed on the repair order.
- Responsible to pick up parts ordered from local vendors or from the warehouse, as well as, restocking returned parts in a central location. Communicate with the technicians to see if additional parts are needed.
A successful candidate will exhibit a strong problem-solving ability, thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess an above average computer proficiency, be self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, and have excellent attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with heavy duty truck body parts is preferred.
- Valid driver license with a good driving record.
This position may include long hours spent standing, walking, bending, lifting, climbing, reaching, and stretching. There will be occasional lifting and/or moving up to fifty (50) pounds. It will require repetitive motions of the hands, wrists and elbows, and will be expected to operate motorized equipment. This position will require a flexible schedule and periodic overtime, as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are a Drug Free Workplace. Each candidate must successfully complete a drug screening and various background investigations, including criminal history reports, before employment.