Amports, Inc. is a premier automotive services and port terminal operator with a perpetual commitment to quality, safety, operational excellence and customer satisfaction. We’re looking for a Commercial Business Analyst who will be responsible for providing information and insights regarding customers, markets and competitors to measure performance and support business decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience planning and managing various research projects simultaneously and be able to work closely with senior management to interpret and report findings. This person must also be comfortable representing the organization in customer facing meetings and industry events. Candidate must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail and a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization.
· Responsibility for comprehensive market analysis, to include but not limited to port analysis, competitor and customer data, market trends, etc.
· Will assist with development of interactive market analysis tool intended to benefit entire organization.
· Responsibility to manage and maintain CRM driven customer data integrity.
· Coordinate with finance and prepare pricing models as requested.
· Assist commercial team with detailed responses to RFP (Requests for Proposal)
· Help identify new business opportunities for both new and used finished vehicles and the high & heavy market.
· Collect, manipulate and analyze data from various sources creating ease of use, topical documentation for senior management.
· Ability to communicate business findings both internally and externally.
· Identify trends and patterns in data to help inform business decisions.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement data-driven solutions.
· Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion.
· Assist with project management for selected projects and if asked by commercial team to lead new business initiatives.
· Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes.
· Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents.
· Develop and maintain new and improved reporting tools.
Skills & Requirements
· Bachelor's degree required.
· 1 – 3 years professional experience with commercial account management and support.
· Supply chain experience preferred.
· Advanced computer proficiency and MS Office functions ability.
· Ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasking, time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
· Commitment to quality work for the company and our customers.
· Experience working in a professional setting.
· Excellent communications skills both within and outside of the organization.
· Must be organized and have ability to multi-task.
· Attention to detail.
· Comfort presenting at all levels of the organization.
AMPORTS has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, AMPORTS is one of the largest auto processors in North America.
AMPORTS provides customers with seamless logistical solutions. All of AMPORTS’ deep-water facilities are located near major highway systems serving densely populated regions. AMPORTS has both long-term leases and property ownership to ensure our customers the footprint they require for today’s volumes and tomorrow’s growth potential.
AMPORTS offers real-time vehicle tracking, state-of-the-art technology, custom software, and backup technology to ensure quality service. Our teams of experts are ISO 9001:2008 certified and committed to providing you with an exceptional level of personalized service every time.