Rosati’s Pizza is ‘Chicago’s Greatest Thin Crust Pizza’ company built on family values, work ethic, and teamwork. At Rosati’s, our passion runs deep for our food, our team members, and our customers. Authentic Italian food matched with authentic, genuine people is the Rosati recipe.
Most Rosati’s Pizza locations are locally owned and operated by entrepreneurial, franchised Operators. A range of Team Member opportunities exists at each restaurant, including front-of-house, back-of-house, and leadership roles.
Our aim is to serve guests and communities well, and we know that starts with people. Creating a positive and productive place to work is important to both Rosati’s Pizza and our franchisees.
As a Pizza Cook, you’ll stay busy. We are looking for someone to join our Kitchen Staff and make delicious pizzas with our Rosati family recipes. To thrive in this job, previous experience working at restaurants is preferred, however not required. You must love great food, hustling to help your team out, and keeping pizzas flying out of the kitchen. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, which makes this a perfect starting point to launch or expand your restaurant career.
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a variety of pizza doughs (our traditional thin crust, double dough, and Chicago-style deep dish)
- Ability to perform line-cook related tasks as needed
- Monitor food stock and place orders as needed
- Maintain a clean cooking station as well as sterilize equipment
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
- Enjoys working on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment
- Ability to be on your feet approximately 90% of the workday and freely access all areas of the locations
- Capability to withstand warm temperatures and proficient in utilizing kitchen equipment
- Endure in various physical activities like reaching, bending, kneeling, climbing, and moving about the facility
- Follow directions and create respectable menu items
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Friendly, Team-Oriented Environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Rosati’s Pizza is a Chicago-based, family-owned Italian food and pizza restaurant, established in 1964 by Dick, Ron and Al Rosati. With the Rosati name firmly established in the Chicago suburbs, generations of mid-westerners have grown up with the brand and continue to spread its legend to every corner of the country.
Rosati's specializes in authentic Chicago-style pizza and Italian cuisine with high quality ingredients, superior customer service and reliability. When people come to Rosati’s, they expect the best and that is what we deliver, every time.
Rosati's Pizza is growing fast, and we need you! We have a commitment to and passion for flavorful food, authentic service...and hiring the best! Join our team and you'll become part of a family that is consistently rated among the best.
About Rosati's Pizza Jacksonville
Rosati's Pizza serves signature Chicago-style pizzas, pastas, wings, salads, and sandwiches that offer high quality, value and flavor. With five generations of experience, every piece of every recipe is original, ensuring Rosati's serves one-of-a-kind dishes from a one-of-a-kind family. As one of the oldest surviving family pizza brands in the U.S., the Rosati name has been firmly established in the city of Chicago and its suburbs. Generations have grown up with the brand and continue to spread it to every corner of the country. Transplanted Chicagoans all over the map have helped bring their favorite pizzeria to 150+ locations across twenty states