To provide support services to Senior Director of Foster Care and appropriate personnel, programs, and clients and to enhance services on the Jacksonville Campus.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Assist in scheduling meetings, tours and speaking engagements along with coordinating all details and ensuring preparation.
- Organizing and distributing mail for the Jacksonville campus and forwarding bills/invoices to Finance for payment in a timely manner.
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person or voicemail or take messages as appropriate.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Process all correspondence, typing, filing and minutes.
- Maintain neat and up to date records as required.
- Preserve the confidential nature of all work.
- Attend staff meetings, as required.
- Ensure all assigned reporting is completed in a timely manner (expense reports, data entry, etc).
- Ensure sufficient supply of office materials/equipment is maintained.
- Coordinate donations drop offs and distributions. Maintain and organize donations with the assistance of volunteer groups scheduled by the volunteer coordinator.
- Ensure Gift in Kind processes are completed in a timely manner as outlined by Finance Team.
- Establish contact and build relationships with volunteers, partners, donors, and churches.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Foster Care.
- Have at minimum a high school diploma or a GED, advanced education preferred.
- Experience in clerical work, preferred.
- Proficiency in computers, dictation, accounting, or filing may be required.
- $500 sign-on bonus ($125 upon completion of new hire Relias Trainings, $125 upon successful completion of probation period, $250 at 1 year anniversary)