Your application for a Hourly - Front of House position!
If extended the invitation, we’ll be ready to welcome you to an interview with guidelines around social distancing and interview protocols to help keep you safe with enhanced disinfecting measures throughout the venue!
Must be 16 years or older.
Topgolf Associates receive flexible scheduling, competitive pay, free Topgolf game play, food and beverage discounts, plus the opportunity to obtain medical, vision and dental insurance and participate in a 401(k) retirement savings program.
While ALL positions provide Best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests by making them feel welcome, engaging with them and working with team mates to ensure Guests are cared for, here's the gist of each hourly job:
- Keep bays and service areas cleared off and clean by demonstrating outstanding attention to detail
- Deliver cold, freshly poured drinks to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
- Deliver hot, freshly prepared food to Guests by demonstrating outstanding energy and urgency
GUEST/GOLF SERVICES ASSOCIATE
- Assist them in enjoying the fun and excitement of the game of Topgolf
- Use the game and bay assignment systems so Guests are quickly able to begin their games
What We're Looking For:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.