* Up to $2500 Signing Bonuses in your first year of employment
* certain employment conditions must be met for the signing bonus program
Load and/or drives truck over established route to deliver products and potentially collect non- cash payments.
• Properly conducts a pre and post trip inspection, notating any vehicle defects. Abides by the DOT hours of service rules and regulations for their license type.
• The potential for dedicated overnight routes exist.
• Accurately delivers invoiced products by bottle, case, pallet or hand-stack from the delivery truck and placing said merchandise into customer account.
• Verifies receipt of correct order with the customer by checking product type and size against the provided invoice, obtains customer signature and payment if necessary, for goods received.
• Ensures physical security of truck at all times.
• Delivers to approximately 19 accounts daily. May deliver up to 30 accounts during times of increased account activity.
• Covers approximately 160 miles daily, miles occasionally increase anywhere from 200 to 300 miles during times of increased account activity or out of town routes.
• Possibility to work with one or more helpers.
• Provide feedback to transportation management in terms of route changes or route concerns.
• May utilize a smartphone for interaction with hours of service (HOS) software and/or driver monitoring programs.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), preferably two years delivery experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. • Requires a current Class B CDL driver's license (Class A CDL license also allowed and may be required for positions based on location); ability to meet company vehicle insurance requirements. • Must be able to obtain valid DOT medical certification card and file appropriately with state Motor Vehicle Department • Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
With roots extending before Prohibition, Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) is a family-owned business that has evolved into one of the nation’s largest wine and spirits wholesaler, employing close to 13,000 associates across 31 states and the District of Columbia. We offer a vibrant inclusive culture and workplace experience for individuals who desire a profession that makes them feel accomplished, challenged, and engaged. Our associates are diverse, passionate, and socially responsible making RNDC an employer of choice in the industry.
The foundation of our success is grounded in the core values of family, service, accountability, honesty and professionalism. Our knowledge in the process and craft of alcoholic beverage production fuels our passion for the art of selling lifestyle products. Our professional sales teams and business services are recognized and rewarded as being the best-in-class by our suppliers and customers.
At RNDC, we care about your well-being at work and with your family. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and other programs to help with finances, legal issues and even your pets. We deliver exceptional professional development and career advancement opportunities. Your success and achievement is supported by innovative learning programs, industry certifications, associate resource groups, diversity councils, mentorships, and an enthusiastic network of professional peers who care about you and our communities. Together, we partner with our communities to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.
With high-energy professionals who genuinely enjoy their jobs, at RNDC we believe if it’s fun, we’re doing it right.