About Providence Primary Care
Providence Primary Care of Jacksonville is a privately owned Family Medicine practice specializing in Preventive Care, Occupational Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatric Care and Health Education. We are looking for a responsible, enthusiastic and experienced administrative assistant to support our growing practice. This position is remote, but you must live in Jacksonville Florida or surrounding areas (Orange Park, St. Augustine).
Medical Administrative Assistant Job Overview
As a Medical Administrative Assistant with Providence Primary Care you will support the practice and patients by:
- Answering incoming calls, providing accurate information to resolve inquiry or directing to appropriate staff.
- Responding to phone messages, website contact form requests and emails from clients in a timely manner.
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments with practice providers, in addition to scheduling evaluations such as lab work or x-rays based on physician’s orders.
- Responding to and sending requests for medical records electronically or by mail.
- Maintaining accurate and complete electronic health records using AthenaHealth.
- Assisting the Operations Manager in content development for social media, patient resources and other media.
- Using Canva to design social media posts and other content needed to support the activities of the practice.
- Schedule social media posts following approved content calendar using Meet Edgar.
- Attend community events such as health fairs and expos (is desired but not required).
- Supporting Operations Manager in developing and documenting clinic procedures.
Education & Experience
- A High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year administrative support experience.
- One (1) year customer service experience.
- Medical office administrative experience is preferred but not required.
Skills for Success
- Familiarity with AthenaHealth or other EHR (electronic health record) systems.
- Intermediate skill using Google Business Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail)
- Experience creating and editing graphic designs using Canva.
- Proficiency scheduling social media content using Meet Edgar or other similar social media management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong service orientation, actively looking for ways to help clients and team
Pay & Benefits:
$15-$18 per hour depending on experience
Schedule and Additional Information
- Monday -Friday 10-15 hours per week.
- Must have a personal laptop or desktop, cell phone, reliable internet access and printer.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Send your resume and cover letter by clicking the apply now button in this job post. Please apply by Saturday July 2nd, 2022.