PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position will support the company’s sales team by being responsible for ensuring customer orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
· Work with Sales Representatives to obtain necessary paperwork required for each order
· Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
· Accurately enter orders into INFOR system and ensure completed orders are sent to necessary parties
· Work with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay time in processing
· Responsible for creating entries in INFOR system for new materials/components
· Be able to problem solve discrepancies by using available resources within company means
· Process order change notices in a timely manner
· Answer incoming calls in support of sales team
· Assist in relieving Receptionist of breaks by answering incoming company calls
· Additional order entry tasks/projects, as needed
· Must be detail oriented
· Strong and effective verbal and written skills
· Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· Time Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1-3 years of experience entering technical/custom purchase orders within a manufacturing setting/environment is a preferred
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
· Experience with INFOR software is a plus
· Ability to interact directly with customers and Top Management.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
· Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls
· Proficiency in use of computers and software
· Ability to take direction and work independently
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stress
At IEM, we pride ourselves in setting and raising the bar for innovation in the electrical distribution industry. From advanced engineering and technologies, to our parallel manufacturing process, quality control practices and experienced management, IEM is making a difference and so can you.
Our success depends on cultivating the diversity and skills that our employees bring to our business. We offer challenging projects, collaboration with smart people and an inventive culture. IEM employees appreciate working in an autonomous environment that fosters creativity and individual growth.
We’re looking for talented individuals who consistently go the extra mile for a project, client and colleague, people who are committed to continuous professional growth.