If you are that forward thinker that is self driven, adaptable, and eager to learn more and grow as a professional, but can also remain humbly confident then this opportunity is for you! This is for you if you are that true energy giver that has the ability to demonstrate initiative, dependability and promptness.
Harbour Dental Care is looking for that CHAMPION in all things dental front desk related, to add to out Administration team as a full time position at our Jacksonville location.
Who we are!
Harbour Dental Care is a practice that EMPOWERS CONFIDENCE by removing barriers to provide PREMIERE EXPERIENCES! Harbour Dental Care is a locally owned private practice with 3 locations.
We strive to:
- Help guide our patients through the pathway to health to achieve the highest level of health possible
- Treat the patient’s needs with the highest level of care, skill and comfort
- Change, grow and evolve with our profession and society
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for our patients and ourselves
- Openly and honestly share our ideas, opinions and feelings so we can be sure to keep the channels of communication open, and to maintain office harmony and teamwork
- Check out our website (https://harbourdental.care/join-the-team/) and our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HarbourDentalCare) to see how our culture and team health is important to us! We love having FUN!
Are you looking for more purpose in your career?
We strongly believe in giving back to our community. Here are a few foundations we are actively involved in supporting:
- Florida MOM (Mission of Mercy)
- Mission House
- Dental Lifeline
- Sponsored by Grace and Grounds by Grace
- K9 for Warriors
- Her Song
- High Five for Hope
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
We take care of our team!
- 401k (4% matching)
- Fun team incentives
- Dental benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Supplemental insurance option (disability, cancer, life insurance)
- Continuing education opportunities
- Harbour Dental team building events
- Opportunities for growth
The role and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Treatment plan audits for the practice
- Taking care of Treatment consults and pre-sedation appointments
- Treatment tracking and following up on unscheduled treatment plans
- Understanding and scheduling appointments utilizing ideal scheduling for the practice - be the perfect day scheduling STAR
- Filling any last minute openings on the schedule
- Input Correspondence Letters into patient charts and email referrals to specialists
- Completing monthly outstanding claims reports, negative balance and insurance overpaid reports
- Sending auto electronic statements for patient balances and follow up calls on statements
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of where A/R and Collections metrics stand and why through account audits
- Assisting in ensuring practice collections protocols are followed consistently
- Answer multi-line phones and check voicemails
- Schedule appointments
- Check in and check out patients
- Inactivate patients
- End of day procedures
- Sending tickets to IT with computer issues
Preferred (but interested in eager candidates that are growth oriented and WANT to learn more)
- Dentrix software experience
- 2-3 years of experience