| Full-time | No Nights or Weekends |
NIVA Health is seeking a full-time front desk receptionist to become a part of our team! The Concierge/ Receptionist is the first person a patient sees as they arrive at the office and is an important part of establishing the patient’s relationship with NIVA Health. We pride ourselves on excellent patient care and service. We are seeking candidates who have exceptional customer service skills to greet, check in and assist our patients.
- Serve patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcome patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answer or refer inquiries.
- Optimize patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comfort patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year Medical Receptionist
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off