About Family Care Partners
Family Care Partners is recognized locally as the leader in providing high quality, cost effective primary care. With 4 clinics and 2 ERgent Cares Family Care Partners are dedicated to our mission of providing our patients with the highest quality of medical care in a friendly, compassionate manner using the latest technology and medical resources available.
Coordinates management of records flow through out office and facilitates the sorting an filling of the patient records. This job may require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Also, required attention to detail and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, fax machine and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
Examples of Duties:
1. Sorts and distributes correspondence.
2. Picks up and routes all inter office information.
3. Communicates with management regarding issues regarding policy and procedure.
4. Review all correspondence for compliance prior to filing.
5. Sort, scan and file into patients’ electronic charts.
6. Review all releases to assure HIPPA compliance then complete.
7. Obtain and update patients’ demographics address alerts.
8. Compile and review all records for signatures.
9. Generate statement for records if needed.
10. Respond to all telephone messages regarding records.
11. Understands and assures compliance with OSHA, HIPPA and State of Florida Bio-Hazard regulations.
12. Any other duties deemed necessary by my supervisor.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At Family Care Partners our employees benefits are designed to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), life insurance, Short term Disability, paid time off program with paid holidays, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career growth opportunities and continuing education assists FCP employees with their professional goals.