McCall Service is a seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented with attention to detail team player to join our Customer Care Center (CCC) as a full-time CCC specialist located in Jacksonville, Fl. The individual we are looking for is also someone that enjoys working in a team environment but also excels working at an individual level.
- Provide excellent and knowledgeable customer support
- Review customer complaints and take appropriate action
- Serve as liaison between management and customer support team
- Answer telephones, relay messages, and route calls to appropriate person(s).
- Use routing software to schedule start-up and recurring services.
- Maintain accurate records of important customer comments and interactions.
- Make calls to customers to check satisfaction.
- Answer basic questions from customers and prospects about company services.
- Sell company services to in-bound callers when needed.
- Make calls to customers to collect past due amounts.
- Prepare customer mailings and perform other administrative tasks.
- Manage the on-hold customers as directed.
- Processing payments.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pace environment, which includes deadlines
- Ability to learn and work with proprietary software
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Passion for providing excellent service and quality
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- STD & LTD
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years prior experience in a like or similar position.
- Demonstrates initiative and follow-through
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and determine task priorities.
- Ability to think through problematic situations suggesting viable solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.
If you are serious about the next step in your career, we are serious about helping you get there. Let our 90+ years of business success drive your career forward.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home