We’re looking for a full-time Sales Assistant to help sales agents close more deals by providing support to prospective customers and the sales agent directly. This is an entry-level position that is eligible for promotion to a full sales agent position after 6 months of tenure.
- Started in 2017 and we're growing like crazy.
- We expect to hire at least 4 salespeople, 3 admins, and 3 marketers in 2021.
- Growing FAST - We sold 931 lessons in 2020 and we're on pace to sell 1987 lessons in 2021
- A small team of 2 Americans and 7 Filipinos.
- We sell manual transmission driving lessons in the United States. Yes, really.
- 100% inbound leads from Organic Search (SEO). We don’t do cold calling.
- No competition - in 90% of the markets we serve, we have no competitors. Because of this, our sale is pretty easy to make.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Salary ($200 per week)
- Paid 5 Sick Days - Effective on day 1
- Paid Two weeks off for Christmas Season
- Paid 10 days vacation - Prorated
- Paid 14 Bank holidays - (Legal and religious Holidays are country-specific)
- Paid Birthday Off - you pick a day off
- Business Continuity Plan - In cases of calamity $40 hotel accommodations are permitted to ensure work will continue
- Schedule - 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Benefits to be provided after completion of 3 months:
- Health Insurance
- Home internet and electricity bills
- Office equipment, home office furniture, and anything else you need for work
- Learning books, courses, training, or coaching that you want
Measurable Goals of this Role
- 30 phone conversations per day between prospective customers and sales agents
- 90% of orders confirmed between customer and instructor within 24 hours of purchase
- 90% of leads qualified within 7 days of initial contact (team target)
- 10 customer reviews per week
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Call Appointment Setting - Scheduling sales calls between the prospective customer and the salesperson.
- Outbound Dialing - Assist the salesperson in dialing prospective customers and leaving voicemails.
- Text Message and Email Handling - Quickly handle inbound text messages and emails that are sent to the salesperson.
- Paperwork Follow Up - Follow up with prospective customers who have not yet signed up to make sure they got the paperwork. Handle any issues they had with doing the paperwork.
- Order Confirmations and Reschedulings - Coordinate lessons between customers and instructors, ensuring that instructors and customers talk to each other soon after the lesson is paid for. Scheduling customers with a new instructor if the original instructor is not available.
- Review Solicitation - Follow up with customers after the lesson to request a review on Google and Yelp
- Edit customer records in our CRM (Outreach & Salesforce)
- Run sequences through the CRM including automated texts and emails
- At least one year of work from home experience Freelancing and at least one year of Customer Service with Sales experience
- Must have your computer, reliable high-speed internet, and good quality headset and microphone.
- English Grammar and Language: You must be fluent in English
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Customer Service Oriented and ability to adapt/respond properly to different types of scenarios
- Ability to Multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Detailed Oriented