Automotive Call Center Representative
Arlington Toyota is hiring motivated and driven Automotive BDC/Call Center Representatives. We want cadidates with a proven track record, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level. If you want to work at a company that has your best interest in mind, come join our team at Arlington Toyota! We will TRAIN YOU if you lack experience!!
We are a family-owned and operated automotive dealership in Jacksonville Florida. We’ve established a reputation of success, respect, and integrity with both our customer and employees.
Arlington Toyota will give you the tools, training and support you need to grow your career. Our dealership is the top volume dealership in the area and we’re continuing to grow. Our management staff with the ongoing expansion of a new dealership facility will provide you with the opportunity to advance your career and exceed your professional endeavors. Apply today!
What We Offer:
· Team environment - everyone here wants and encourages others to succeed!
· Great benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation!
· A company that is truly concerned about your growth and development
· Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and it shows!
· Friendly, professional business environment with a great reputation for over 30 years!
· Previous customer service and call center experience is a plus
· Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills and communication, in-person and over the phone
· Positive mindset with high energy throughout the workday
· Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
· Ability to problem solve to identify customer’s needs
· Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
· Eager to learn dealership best practices and advance customer service skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and various CRM tools
· Drive to hit objective based quotas and goals set by management team
Must be fluent in English. Bilingual is a plus!!
· Responsible for making outbound and inbound sold and unsold follow-up calls
· Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
· Handle incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
· Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
· Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection
· Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet customers and work with them accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration
· Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet
· Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
· Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly