Penguin Door is a manufacturing facility that produces replacement freezer/cooler doors for large walk-in cooler/freezer boxes in grocery stores. Not only do we manufacture these doors, but we have our own crews install the doors in the grocery stores...we travel from Florida to Maine. Some of our customers include Walmart, Winn-Dixie, Food Lion, Pilot Flying J, just to name a few.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team in the role of office administrator. This person will be in charge of keeping the office processes organized and running efficiently as well as helping maintain product inventory.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Assist in quoting all incoming jobs in Quickbooks by processing the measurements and pictures that are sent to us via email
- Monitor emails for requests for quotes and projects awarded
- Routing/Scheduling installation and refurbishing crews
- Assist in billing of completed jobs
- Maintaining all project documentation and entering all information into BuilderTrend so jobs can be tracked and monitored
- Start production process once a quoted job is approved
- Work closely with GM/Shop Manager/Project Manager to coordinate the scheduling of jobs and pulling together all necessary details to facilitate a successful installation
- Coordinate all paperwork for the installers to facilitate all upcoming job
- Monitor installers and their progress on installation job, reserve hotel rooms, provide any support necessary so they can successfully complete all assigned projects
- Ensure quality standards and requirements are met throughout the entire process from quote acquisition to job installation
- Responsible for completing physical inventories, random audits, and reconciliations
- Resolve and report inventory discrepancies in a timely manner to Shop Manager/GM
- Research and reconcile product discrepancies/variances of over/under amounts and damaged product.
- Publish weekly/quarterly inventory metrics
- Process daily submission of purchase orders, tracks confirmations, updates PO to reflect confirmation changes and obtains missing confirmations and submissions.
- Review all open PO’s on a daily basis and communicate any delays or status changes to Shop Manager/GM.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggest improvements to Shop Manager/GM
- Monitor GPS for safety violations and schedule service as needed
- Create job boxes for install teams, reconcile boxes upon return.
- Monitor loading and unloading of trailers. Return inventory to its proper place.
- Help load and unload trailers. Put inventory back in its proper place
- Keep stocking levels consistent
- Provide superior customer service and support to ensure that all customer needs are met during entire process
Necessary skills needed
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with customers and internal teams to deliver results on a deadline
- The ability to prepare and interpret schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including ability to toggle between multiple tasks as needed
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and some QuickBooks knowledge
Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, visual acuity, lifting and moving 25lbs plus
- 5 paid holidays
- Paid weekly
- Company supplied uniforms
- Aflac Supplemental insurance (Vision, dental, cancer, accident, hospital and short-term disability)
- Occasional overtime opportunities
- Medical insurance available after 90 days
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please click apply now!