- General Administrative (65%) Handles reception duties including answering the telephone, directing calls and front of office reception. Filing, correspondence and inter-staff communications. Workflow support including general office and secretarial duties. Other duties as required or assigned.
- Accounting Support (35%) Assist the Senior Accounting Manager and Payroll Manager. Opening and sorting mail and disitribution. Coordinate the flow and distribution of accounting documents to various departments and personnel. Following direction from Senior Accounting Manager in various tasks to support and grow a knowledge base.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications. Ability to read and interpret documents, write and respond in a professional manner. Possess strong organizational skills and be able multi-task. Be able to work collegially and independently with professionalism. Mathematical skills. Ability to frequently move and lift up to 25 lbs. Must be drug free and 18 years or older. Reliable, trustworthy and dependable. Minimum of high school diploma, some college coursework preferred.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 4 years (Preferred)